In order to tell which version of FileSite is installed, or any other iManage client or server component, check its version numbering.
Within FileSite, the version and build number are available within the Help Menu, under FileSite Help; or, you can check within Windows Control Panel; or you can check the build number on the iManExt.dll itself.
FileSite Version Reference Pages
- 8.5 FileSite versions and build numbers
- 8.5 EMM versions and build numbers
- Other clients and servers
Version Number Formats
- 8.5 means this is 8.5. You might instead have 8.2, 8.3, or 8.4
- the 1000s indicates this software is Service Pack 1, also known as the SP
- the “u” is the update number.
- XX is the build number. Generally a Field Test or Hot Fix will not have the same build number as the Generally Available release.