For 2011, here are the Cersys blog’s top eleven technology posts for the year.
Of course it’s skewed by what I post; but still, the troubleshooting category for iManage WorkSite comes out as a clear favorite, with the largest aggregate number of visits. Release-specific articles were popular, and also design or training topics.
- Folder Features added to WorkSite Desktop Clients with 8.5 SP3 – this article was both release-specific and contained design/training tips.
- On errors and Redemption | FileSite close-up – the oldest troubleshooting article: it had the most months to rack up visits.
- Refresh? How long? | FileSite close-up – this is the most recent troubleshooting article to make the top-eleven.
- Outlook hangs on drag-drop | FileSite close-up troubleshooting
- Fragmented index can slash your performance within WorkSite– troubleshooting
- iManage EMM 8.5 and Outlook 2010 | FileSite close-up – Release-specific
- Prevent Flatspace – WorkSite can save your weekend – design or training
- iManage Workspaces – improved browse and search – design or training
- WorkSite Shortcuts? Drive Defensively | FileSite close-up – design or training
- Bug fixes and disruption – IDOL WorkSite Indexer 8.5 SP2 Update 2 – Release-specific
- iManExt: Forms and Captions Failed | FileSite Close-up– troubleshooting