Here are our top ten posts from January 2012 based on their traffic, along with their date-published. Based on the popularity of troubleshooting topics, I’ll guess many people started out the new year with a resolution to eliminate DMS errors! Fewer click-throughs occurred to design or analysis posts.
We have a new number-one favourite: December’s saga of dot NET contribution to Outlook and FileSite errors. Only one post published in January made the list – at number nine.
- Outlook crashes on launch? Maybe tangled NETs This troubleshooting post was published December 9, 2011.
- Quick Questions and Answers | iManage FileSite, EMM, WorkSite, etc – a page with 10+ specific topics accumulated over time. It’s collecting a fair amount of traffic – possibly it’s time to give some of these various facts a post of their own.
- Prevent Flatspace – WorkSite can save your weekend – August 24, 2011. This design advice was our most popular non-troubleshooting post during January.
Read on for the rest… of our finalists…
- Refresh? How long? | FileSite close-up – November 2, 2011. As this post says, this refresh behavior is very likely causing you grief.
- Exchange Message IDs and WorkSite Email Duplicates – August 18, 2011. This area of FileSite EMM has some wonky logic. I am not surprised visitors here were looking for some clarity about it.
- iManage EMM 8.5 and Outlook 2010 | FileSite close-up – October 12, 2011. A cross-link to another LegalIT blog, which sometimes focuses on WorkSite.
- Outlook hangs on drag-drop | FileSite close-up – October 3, 2011
- On errors and Redemption | FileSite close-up – June 28, 2011. Oldest and still in the Champion’s Circle! This is the troubleshooting post that made me realize what sort of info is likely to drive a certain type of traffic to this blog. Redemption is an odd name for an Outlook API DLL, but it does make for a nifty title.
- Confidentially: Trouble lurks in law firms | Pondering Prosperoware Matter Hub – January 11, 2012. The only January post to make the top-ten is an analysis post, talking about Ethical Walls and Records Management.
- Duelling Previews in Outlook 2007 and FileSite – November 29, 2011. Based on a real-life support case.