Feb Faves: the top ten posts from this Cersys blog during February 2012.
Unlike January’s troubleshooting-heavy favourites, this month new content brought in a lot of the traffic, especially if you include the new Quick Q&A.
Color-coding: troubleshooting, design-or-upgrades, and analysis posts.
The catch-all page of “Quick Questions and Answers” has hit critical mass: it grew 50% in content and got twice as many visits as the next-most-popular article. This is the last month I’ll let it take a spot in the top-ten. After this, the individual articles will be the only candidates. After all, I already exclude my contact page from these stats.
- Quick Questions and Answers | iManage FileSite, EMM, WorkSite, etc - a page with 14+ specific topics accumulated over time. Officially time to give some of these various facts a post of their own – especially the “long” facts. I detest extended scrolling.
- Refresh? How long? | FileSite close-up - November 2, 2011. As this post says, this refresh behavior is very likely causing you grief.
- Outlook crashes on launch? Maybe tangled NETs This troubleshooting post was published December 9, 2011.
- iManage EMM 8.5 and Outlook 2010| FileSite close-up - October 12, 2011. A cross-link to another LegalIT blog, exploring compatibility of the newer EMM and Outlook 2010. Read on to see which new posts cracked this month’s top ten.…
- The first newbie post was February 6, 2012′s popular Upgrading to IDOL | iManage WorkSite Server
- Just Launched! 8.5 SP2 Update 6 for FileSite – DeskSite – OffSite – Email Management. Published February 15, 2012. The iManage forums had seen some traffic about the ‘delete key’ bug this promised to fix.
- WorkSite 8.5 icons – The Usual Suspects. I did not expect this post to be so popular. Perhaps I am not the only person to think these icons are tiny and barely legible. February 14, 2012.
- On errors and Redemption | FileSite close-up – June 28, 2011. Oldest and still in the Champion’s Circle! Seems like Microsoft is never going to eliminate “DLL Hell” as a source of bugs.
- Outlook hangs on drag-drop | FileSite close-up – October 3, 2011. I wonder whether the refresh logic still hits the network so many times, with Update 6?
- January 2012 top ten posts - well, that’s painfully self-referential. This top-ten outperformed a few interesting new tech posts (like DNS Aliases which is a current personal favorite)
- Duelling Previews in Outlook 2007 and FileSite - November 29, 2011. Based on a real-life support case.
30-day stats pulled March 1.