Cersys has the experience to make your firm’s DMS deployment a success.
Our goal is to implement the system changes with minimal disruption to your firm. We use graduated implementation steps to ensure a successful transition.
Here’s how we do it:
- We start by identifying key participants in the system changeover, then we’ll deploy the changes to small group or pilot. Once key groups have begun to understand and implement the changes, we’ll be ready to undergo a knowledge transfer which will allow the changes to be implemented firm wide.
- A healthy project depends on knowledge transfer to the firm. We want to ensure your entire firm is harnessing the value of the DMS.
- We work with you to identify your organization’s strengths and weaknesses in terms of technical understanding and training. This helps us to determine the best support tactics for your firm. Either we can train internal resources for self-sufficient support, or we’ll work with you long term as your outsourced support line.
- We provide you with extensive documentation so that you can be confident the products will work.
- Training and documentation will allow you to understand the decisions for the design of your unique system. Additionally, we make it easy for your firm to move forward or extend your systems with us, or other technology partners.