As the Cersys Blog settles into its new home within cersys.ca, let’s take a look back at our most popular blog topics in the third quarter of 2012.
This was the runaway favourite topic, with the following quartet of articles within the top-ten posts.
- FileSite Missing Pieces – desktop troubleshooting – this is a compilation of Quick Tips that were attracting so much traffic that they got their own post. This covers a spectrum of “remember to install…” all the way through to detailed .NET DLL conflicts.
- View perspective: Outlook 2010 and FileSite – Outlook troubleshooting tips and workarounds for garbled views.
- Check out WorkSite’s Check in – This post combines some training and background as well as troubleshooting for documents that stay checked-out.
- Refresh? How long? – Talks about two settings that have had performance trouble on multi-thousand item folders.
Next most popular were some feature reviews, and a high-ranked Matter Centricity post. These four posts were at the top of this category:
- FileSite 8.5 and Outlook 2010 – worth the upgrade – enthusing over the ‘Save Attachment’ functionality.
- WorkSite 8.5 icons – The Usual Suspects – a reference sheet of the icons and what they mean
- Folder Features added to WorkSite Desktop Clients with 8.5 SP3 – Folder links and Open containing folder
- WorkSpace Name Guidelines – Matter Centricity and iManage – Naming conventions